Download an application form from here as a .pdf Adobe PDF icon . You will need to print this and send it to Sara Edwardes (The Parish  Electoral Roll Officer).


If you are unable to read this form you may need to install a .pdf reader like the one available from Adobe Systems:


 Get Acrobat Reader web logo What is the Electoral Roll?

The Church Electoral Roll is the foundation of the structure of the Church of England's synodical government. Every parish must have an Electoral Roll, which is a register of electors for that parish. Joining the Church Electoral Roll means that people can vote on Church matters, attend the Annual Parochial Church Meeting (APCM) and stand for election to the Parochial Church Council (PCC). Being on the Electoral Roll does not make a person a member of the Church; regarding a particular parish church as one's spiritual home does that. 

Will I have to re-apply every year?

No, between major revisions (2013, 2019, 2025 etc) the Roll will be revised annually. Only those new to the parish, or who have joined the church, or who have reached the age of 16 since the previous revision (or the six-yearly creation of the new roll), need fill in an application form.

Who is eligible to be on the Electoral Roll?

A person may be on the Electoral Roll if they meet all of the following criteria:

1. They are a lay person.

2. They have been baptised.

3. They are one of the following:

 a) a member of the Church of England.

 b) a member of a Church in communion with the Church of England.

 c) a member in good standing of a Church which subscribes to the doctrine of the Holy Trinity (not being in communion with the Church of England) and also prepared to declare him/herself to be a member of the Church of England having habitually attended public worship during the six months prior to enrolment.

4. They are at least 16 years of age.

5. They are resident in the parish, or if not resident in the parish, have habitually attended public worship during a six month period prior to enrolment.

6. They have completed an Application for Enrolment form.

Where can I get an Application for Enrolment form?

Application for Enrolment forms are available at the back of church or can be downloaded from here as a .pdf Adobe PDF icon .

Who needs my completed Application for Enrolment form?

Send your completed form  to Sara Edwardes (the Parish Electoral Roll Officer).